Urban, Edgy, Relaxed. Craft beer & great food in a family friendly environment
A Great Menu From Lunch to Dinner...
With over 20 years experience, our head chef has painstakingly assembled the perfect menu, with a focus on high quality, fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
...And Proud Supporters of WA Breweries
Our experienced beer-masters have carefully selected some of the finest beers available. From local boutique beers to world-beating brews, you’ll find something to quench your thirst.
We offer our customers a great range of craft beers from around the country...
Our beers of the month include:
- Feral Brewing Co Hop Hog 5.8% (Perth, WA)
- Get a good whiff of this Feral Brewing Co. beast that explodes with citrusy flavours and hop aromas, rounded out with a solid malt backbone. A farmload of American hops makes Hop Hog a uniquely Feral brew and just a little bit fruity.
- Beerfarm - Asam Boi Gose 4.5% (Metricup, WA)
- The true taste of Asia in an Australian made beer. A redolent deep orange with a dense rocky head, sweet complex aroma and an evocative and intriguing sugary, sweet, salty, fruity and sour palate.
- Blue Moon Belgium White Ale 5.4% (Denver, USA)
- A wheat beer brewed with orange peel for a subtle sweetness and bright, citrus aroma. Garnish with an orange slice to heighten the citrus aroma and taste.
...and a large selection of wines & soft drinks.
All our kids food is home made fresh, everyday.
Located on the south side of Hillarys overlooking the beach, kids of all ages are welcome. We’ve come up with a menu at a great price point that’s fun, fresh & healthy and we’re sure your kids will love it.